Monday, April 22, 2013

What Is In Your Diaper Bag, Aubrey?

Our first Mommy to share with us what is in her diaper bag is my friend, Aubrey.
Aubrey and I have been friends for 11+ years. So when we were pregnant with our children at the same time, of course we were ecstatic to be going through everything together.
Unfortunately distance kept us apart and we had to rely on modern technology to keep us connected. Our blogs were one way of doing so and I am so glad that we have been brain storming up some pretty awesome ways to help share our parenting experiences with each other and with all of our friends who are also parents or parents-to-be.
I have been curious as to what she keeps in her bag since the moment I saw her awesome looking bag back in December, when I was visiting home for the holidays. I of course fell in love with the pattern of her Vera Bradley (I LOVE Vera!!) the moment she showed it to me.
Well, on to the bag!

Your name: Aubrey Jamerson
Your blog: Eager Reborn Sunshine 
Your child/ren and their age: 1 son, Allen who is 6 months old.

1.  The Bag:

Vera Bradley's Make A Change Baby Bag in Baroque print

I absolutely LOVE my diaper bag. It has so many pockets and has enough room for everything that I want to fit in it and room for even more. I would recommend my bag to any new momma. I think that any mom would fall in love with the bag just as I have.

2. The Goods:



1. Wipes babies plain and simple are messy and wipes are a lifesaver and timesaver when it comes to messes.

2. Diapers that cute little tush has to be covered and the diaper that has worked the best for us is Pampers Swaddlers.
3. Johnson's Hand and Face Wipes they are alcohol free and work so great. I have a child with goopy eyes or eye boogers and these work perfectly.
4. Bib of course to keep Allen's clothes somewhat clean while he feeds.
5. Aden & Anais swaddle blanket. Soooooooo worth the money and so soft to snuggle with.
6. Paladin or miracle in a jar. This is the diaper cream that was used on Adam and I and it seriously is the BEST diaper cream around.
7. A & D for when Allen just needs a little cream and not a miracle preformed on his tush.
8. Aveeno baby lotion this stuff will make anyone's skin super soft and I love using it on Allen.
9. Avent Soothie paci Allen will only use this paci and have to have plenty on hand just in case he turns into a baseball player and thinks that it needs to be thrown.
10. Hand sanitizer so I'm keeping my hands as clean as possible.
11. Chicco monkey one of Allen's two favorite toys. Either the monkey of the horse that is currently in use HAVE to be in his carseat with him.
12. Cowprint wet bag. Originally had this for when we were doing cloth diapers. Those didn't work out for us but man is this bag amazing for holding dirty/wet clothes or bibs.
13. Chang of clothes. I currently had a sleeper packed. Allen is a fan of sleepers.
14. Bottles for when Boogie gets hungry.
15. Wristlet or mini to the big bag. Yes it is the same print as my diaper bag and on a quick run I just grab this. It's my wallet plus a place to carry my phone all in one.
16. Mommy items. Chapstick which is a necessity item for me, my own little lotion, and a few makeup items, contact lens items, and a mirror all are in the Coach bag.

3. What must you ALWAYS have in your bag?
    Diapers and a change of clothes. Allen has blowouts it seems like it's his daytime job.

4. What is the most random thing you carry in your bag?
    A Bible for church on Sundays.

5. Any diaper bag mishaps?
    No mishaps to speak of.

6. Dirty secret?
    I have forgotten a full bottle with formula a time or two inside and realized a couple days later. Oopsie

A big thank you to Aubrey for sharing! I love that cow printed wet bag for your little mister's soiled clothes! And the fact that we both have a Vera wristlet in our bags...great minds think alike!

So there you have it! Make sure to keep an eye out for our next momma's diaper bag and what she keeps inside! 


No comments:

Post a Comment